Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring that information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Your completed Patient Resgistration Forms .
- Also here is a Map to help you find where we are located.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, bisphosphonates, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics pre-medication).
In order for us to do a full evaluation and diagnosis, it will be necessary for us to take fresh radiographs upon your consultation. We use state of the art digital radiography that uses about 90% less radiation than the already low dose of conventional dental x-ray film.